Clinicians’ Guides to Radionuclide Hybrid Imaging
Hybrid imaging with PET/CT and SPECT/CT combines best of function and structure to provide accurate localisation, characterisation and diagnosis. There is extensive literature and evidence to support PET/CT, which has made a significant impact on oncological imaging and management of patients with cancer. The evidence in favour of SPECT/CT especially in orthopaedic indications is evolving and increasing. The Clinicians’ Guide to Radionuclide Hybrid Imaging pocketbook series is specifically aimed at our referring clinicians, nuclear medicine/radiology doctors, radiographers/technologists and nurses who are routinely working in nuclear medicine and participate in multidisciplinary meetings.
This series is the joint work of many friends and professionals from different nations who share a common dream and vision towards promoting and supporting nuclear medicine as a useful and important imaging speciality.
1. Cancer of Unknown Primary:Chinnamani Eswar
2. An Overview of the Pathology of Cancer of Unknown Primary Chinnamani Eswar
3. An Overview of the Management of Cancer of Unknown Primary Chinnamani Eswar
4. Radiological Imaging in Cancer of Unknown Primary Nagabhushan Seshadri, Chinnamani Eswar, and Radhakrishnan Jayan
5. Radiopharmaceuticals James Ballinger and Gopinath Gnanasegaran
6. Cancer of Unknown Primary: Role of FDG PET/CT Nagabhushan Seshadri and Gaurav Malhotra
7. Pictorial Atlas: Cancer of Unknown Primary Nagabhushan Seshadri, Gaurav Malhotra, Radhakrishnan Jayan, and Venkatesh Rangarajan
Title: Clinicians’ Guides to Radionuclide Hybrid Imaging
Author: Nagabhushan Seshadri, Chinnamani Eswar