Diagnostic Imaging Gynecology – Hedvig Hricak
Authored by some of the world’s preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today’s best single source of guidance on gynecological imaging! It presents more details for each diagnosis . more representative images . more case data . and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its userfriendly format lets you access all of this information remarkably quickly. Dr. Hedvig Hricak has assembled an extraordinary group of world recognized experts in gynecologic imaging. They have collated their combined experience to create the most comprehensive review of gynecologic abnormalities ever published.
It is exquisitely illustrated and contains the most update imaging techniques in US, CT and MRI.
* Covers the top imaging diagnoses in gynecology, including both common and uncommon entities.
* Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosisplus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology . imaging findings . key facts . differential diagnosis . pathology . clinical issues . a diagnostic checklist . and selected references.
* Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
* Offers a vivid, fullcolor design that makes the material easy to read.
* Displays a “thumbnail” visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
Autor: Hedvig Hricak
Tamaño: 306.44 MB
Descargar Libros Médicos Gratis