Diagnostic Ultrasound Rumack – Carol Rumack, Stephanie Wilson, J. William Charboneau, JoAnn Johnson
This book is widely considered the definitive comprehensive reference work on adult and pediatric ultrasonography. Its userfriendly, wellorganized approach, exceptional color Doppler images, and color boxes highlighting critical diagnostic features have made it a best seller.
Particularly popular are its unique image collages, which effectively capture the wide spectrum of ultrasound findings associated with each disorder. The new, 3rd Edition features 5 brandnew chapters, 50% new images, a wealth of information on new contrast agents and new technologies, and many other “musthave” updates.
* Provides unique image collages in which 6 – 9 ultrasound images portray the wide range of presentations for each abnormality.
* Uses colorful boxes and tables to make key diagnostic features easy to access at a glance.
* Includes outstanding, fullcolor coverage of power Doppler ultrasound.
* Delivers more than 50% new images of phenomenal qualityover 770 in all.
* Presents a wealth of information on new contrast agents and new technologies.
Autores: Carol Rumack, Stephanie Wilson, J. William Charboneau, JoAnn Johnson
Editorial: M o s b y
Descargar Libros Médicos Gratis