Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology – James Swarbrick
Bringing together acknowledged leaders from every specialty related to pharmaceutical technology, this Third Edition
• stands as an indispensable and single-source reference at the forefront of pharmaceutical technology and research
• keeps pharmaceutical professionals and researchers at the cutting-edge of their disciplines with more than 70 NEW entries on topics of utmost importance in the field including advances in systems validation, processing techniques, patent issues, noninvasive drug delivery, and the commercialization of drugs and dosage forms
• provides a comprehensive overview of most specialty and subspecialty topics relating to the research, manufacture, marketing, and use of pharmaceuticals
• offers a reader-friendly and timely collection of references to the pharmaceutical market
• contains an abundance of articles on pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, analytical chemistry, quality assurance, drug safety, and manufacturing processes
Presenting authoritative and engaging articles on all aspects of drug development, dosage, manufacturing, and regulation, this Third Edition enables the pharmaceutical specialist and novice alike to keep abreast of developments in this rapidly evolving and highly competitive field. A dependable reference tool and constant companion for years to come, the Third Edition will offer completely new entries that cover critical issues in the field such as the impact of genomics, biotechnology, and implants on drug discovery, targeting, delivery, and formulation. In addition, it will address new regulatory issues, such as the changes in advertising regulations, and emerging FDA procedures.
This supplement to the Second Edition of the Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology heralds transformations and advances in the design, development, manufacture, testing, and regulation of pharmaceuticalssupplying over 40 expertauthored articles as well as nearly 1900 new references to groundbreaking research studies.
Autor: James Swarbrick
Editorial: Crc Pr I Llc